CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR 2013/2014
The application process for the 2013/2014 Public Engagement Grant is now completed. Congratulations to Kamloops 350! They were the receipents of the 2013/2014 Public Engagement Grant. Stay tuned for next year’s grant opportunities.
Your Public Engagement Project Proposal must meet the following criteria:
- be innovative, involving public engagement in a creative way
- raise the awareness of local community members about global issues and how they can become more active global citizens
- provide citizens the opportunity to reach out and engage the public about global issues in the South
- increase opportunities by adults and youth in the Kamloops/Thompson region to inform the public about global issues
- increase citizen awareness, leading to actions on international development issues in a greater numbers in the Kamloops/Thompson region
Click here to view the Public Engagement Proposal form (applications no longer accepted for this year)
For more information about future grant opportunities, please email regional coordinator, Sarah, at email@example.com.
Click here to learn about 2012/2013 public engagement grant winners.
Funding for this grant provided by: